Vacation rental cleanings, also known as “End of Lease” cleanings, are a specialized service we can offer to our local property managers or vacation homes that are rented out consistently year round.
Vacation rental cleanings are unique, and we would love to work with you whenever possible. Please call our office for availability and scheduling opportunities.
Your vacation rental cleaning requires more detailed cleanings than a regular ongoing house cleaning. With additional processes required for cleaning and disinfecting between your guests who are traveling we understand the need to have a carefully trained staff to perform the cleanings safely for both themselves and your guests. We utilize a 60-point checklist for our vacation rental turnovers including a High Touch Point Disinfecting.
We understand the difficulties that can arise when rental property homeowners live out of town. That is why we focus on keeping an open line of communication between us and the homeowners.
- Our unique and thorough checklist includes but is not limited to:
- Wiping out kitchen drawers
- Clean inside refrigerator, throw out perishables
- Check drawers for forgotten items
- Wash linens and place out (staging)
- Check under furniture
- Remove Garbage
- Empty dishwasher
- Report damaged items that we see
Rental Deep Cleanings, also known as “Top to Bottom Spring Cleanings” should be done on a more regular basis for you to remain competitive in the Southwest Florida real estate market. Let’s face it – a dirty home is NOT going to win you any lifelong customers!
You can read about our Deep Cleaning Top to Bottom Service in our residential tab but for a rental, we can also include things like:
- Throwing out old coupons and flyers that always seem to multiply in rental homes.
- Go through all linens and check for torn, worn, soiled, or stained pieces and throw out – or replace.
- Wipe out all kitchen cabinets and drawers.
- Clean behind washer and dryer (if possible).
- Clean behind refrigerator and stove (if possible)