Go green this summer with these Green Summer cleaning tips!
Summer mean more cleaning than usual because the kids are off school or if you’re also off for the summer, you may be cleaning more than usual! Here are some easy tips to clean green with what you have!
- Use those cut-up lemons to clean! Lemons are great for cleaning stainless steel fixtures and faucets!
- Baking Soda is great for cleaning grime on your stove or stove hood, or really anywhere in your indoor or outdoor kitchen.
- Did you know that white vinegar is a natural disinfectant? Use it wherever you would use a disinfecting cleaning product such as counter tops, toilets, floors and other high-traffic areas.
- Polishing furniture is definitely a summertime chore! Olive Oil picks up dirt and polishing wood!
- Castile soap works great as an all purpose foaming soap cleanser! Not only is it safe to use on your body, but its a great laundry detergent as well!
All of these things are safe for pets and people! Of course, you could forget about all this and let us take the stress out of YOUR summer mess!
Book your summer cleaning now with Clean-Florida!